Filed under: Blogs | Tags: zodiac changed lies bullshit didn't happen i'm scared
There’s been a lot of talk about the Zodiac changing recently, adding a 13th sign and moving some dates around. Here’s what has been posted around the internet lately:
- Capricorn: was Dec. 22 – Jan. 19, is now Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
- Aquarius: was Jan. 20 – Feb. 18, is now Feb. 16 – March 11
- Pisces: was Feb. 19 – March 20, is now March 11- April 18
- Aries: was March 21 – April 19, is now April 18- May 13
- Taurus: was April 20 – May 20, is now May 13- June 21
- Gemini: was May 21 – June 20, is now June 21- July 20
- Cancer: was June 21 – July 22, is now July 20- Aug. 10
- Leo: was July 23 – August 22, is now August 10- Sept. 16
- Virgo: was August 23 – Sept. 22, is now Sept. 16- Oct. 30
- Libra: was Sept. 23 – Oct. 22, is now Oct. 30- Nov. 23
- Scorpio: was Oct. 23 – Nov. 21, is now Nov. 23- Nov. 29
- Ophiuchus: was nothing, is now Nov. 29- Dec. 17
- Sagittarius: was Nov. 22 – Dec. 21, is now Dec. 17- Jan. 20
Turns out the origin is the Star Tribune, where Parke Kunkle, an astronomy instructor, was interviewed about the Zodiac and made statements essentially mocking it, saying that the alignment of the stars, moon and earth have all shifted since the Zodiac was created, and because of this the dates in which the signs are currently assigned no longer make sense. He even pointed out that they ignore a 13th constellation, which should be added if they wish to make it more true to life. He was basically saying there’s no way the Zodiac could hold truth because the alignment in which it’s based isn’t even true anymore.
Well, some people ran with this and started saying the dates had all changed. Here’s the truth; they haven’t. Maybe they should, but they haven’t.
Now stop it.
If this were true, I would have went from Capricorn to Sagittarius. Not only would my personality and character elements change (I’m assuming…is that how this works?) but I wouldn’t be able to decide whether to call myself a Caprittarius or a Sagicorn, and that would just be frustrating. So stop it.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment